RE: Proposal to close reagle-01 reagle-02

I'm presuming that this is a requirement on the output of an RDF
parser, from which the lexical form is actually interned in a given
system (graph) and not a requirement on a human being who may be
creating XML literal lexical forms in an RDF/XML serialization
using a plain text editor.

I.e., in the RDF/XML, any well formed XML is acceptable, right?

If this is a requirement on the human, then this is not IMO acceptable.
We cannot require "normal" folks to grok XML canonicalization and
restrict themselves to only creating XML literals accordingly.

It would be good if the syntax spec were clear on this point. It was
not clear to me, even after several readings.

Patrick