Re: blank nodes out the wazoo

NO

The problem of eliminating such blank nodes is plausibly NP complete.

Certainly GI complete, i.e. exponential.

(See related work on irredunancy of conceptual graphs
[[[
Michel Chien et Marie-Laure Mugnier, Conceptual Graphs: fundamental notions
in Revue d'Intelligence Atificielle, Vol 5, no 4, 1992, pp 365-406.
]]
most applicable to RDFS though)

Jeremy