Re: Review of RDF primer Revised Editor's Draft 21 July 2003

Dave--

I understand that it's the pair (rdf:ID value, in-scope base URI) that
must be unique.  The question is, within what scope must it be unique?
That is, a uniqueness check involves checking all the values (the above
pairs in this case) within some scope to see that there aren't
duplicates.  What is that scope?

--Frank