Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-01-31

bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com wrote:

snip

> 8: Handling last call comments.
> Comments on comment tracking documents:
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/issues.rdf
> What to do with the app source code?
>
> DanC suggests editors discretion to make editorial corrections
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jan/0214.html
>
> Patrick suggests WG should review whether it considers issue editorial
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jan/0229.html
>
> WG's views?
>
> Frank asks - what about comments we delayed to last call:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jan/0223.html
>
> Suggest:
>   Editor's have discretion as we decided above
>   Others - please send bwm email so he can register them in the lcc list

Like Jeremy, I too am hoping for greater clarity.  For example, what
does "editorial corrections" cover?  In the case of the comments delayed
to last call, we have categorized them as "editorial" (including PPS's
comments), but they may involve rewriting and/or adding material.  I've
no problem handling them as editorial, but I don't want to be bypassing
the WG if it wants some say on whether/how these are handled.  Certainly
if it comes to a (potential or actual) disagreement between, say, Peter
and I on handling something, I would raise it as an issue, but I'm less
clear about other things.

--Frank

PS:  As I mentioned earlier this week, I will certainly not be on the
telecon at the beginning, and may not make it at all.