Re: Comment on Last Call Working Draft of RDF Semantics document concerning RDF closure rules

Guys,

Is there a good reason to cross post here? We've got a disciplined process
(I hope) for handling traffic on rdf-comments.  We have a different process
for rdfcore.  If you post to both, its not clear what rules apply.

These look like last call comments to me and should be on rdf-comments.

Brian