Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-01-17

At 07:45 17/01/2003 -0500, Frank Manola wrote:

[...]

>Brian--
>
>I don't wish to unnecessarily raise process issues, but as I read
>Section 5.2.2 of the process document, where point number two says that
>one of the entrance criteria is:
>
>"formally address all issues raised by Working Group participants, other
>Working Groups, the Membership, and the public about the Working Draft"
>
>I don't believe Primer technically meets this criterion (assuming I'm
>interpreting it properly), since I have not yet responded to PPS's Dec.
>27 set of comments about the Primer LCC.  I'm in the process of
>composing a response, but the comments were rather extensive, and I
>haven't completely decided what to say I'm going to do about all of them
>yet.  Sorry if this creates a complication.

I suggest we take process advice from the W3C folks at the telcon.

In your judgement as editor, are any of Peter's comments critical?  For
non-critical comments, what we have done on the other docs is to say thanks
for the comments, these are editorial and we will fix them during the last
call process.  I've explained to Peter this our strategy offlist.