Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-01-17

bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com wrote:

snip

> 14: Last Call Entrance Criteria
>
> According to the W3C process document:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process-20010719/
>
> [[Entrance criteria. Before advancing a technical report to Last Call Working Draft, the Working Group must:
>
>    1. fulfill the relevant requirements of the Working Group charter and those of any accompanying requirements documents, or document which relevant requirements they have not fulfilled;
>    2. formally address all issues raised by Working Group participants, other Working Groups, the Membership, and the public about the Working Draft.
> ]]
>
> The WG charter may be found at:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCoreWGCharter
>
> Explanation of what last call means.
>
> Do we meet the criteria?

Brian--

I don't wish to unnecessarily raise process issues, but as I read
Section 5.2.2 of the process document, where point number two says that
one of the entrance criteria is:

"formally address all issues raised by Working Group participants, other
Working Groups, the Membership, and the public about the Working Draft"

I don't believe Primer technically meets this criterion (assuming I'm
interpreting it properly), since I have not yet responded to PPS's Dec.
27 set of comments about the Primer LCC.  I'm in the process of
composing a response, but the comments were rather extensive, and I
haven't completely decided what to say I'm going to do about all of them
yet.  Sorry if this creates a complication.

--Frank