Re: Update semantics LCC

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Brian McBride wrote:

> Pat has managed to get an updated LCC semantics doc to me.  It seemed best
> to load it immediately to the website, which I have done.
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-mt-20030117/
>
> There are no accompanying change notes, so I'm not sure what's
> changed.  However, based on my conversation with him, I'm expecting that:
>
>    o he has fixed the problem Peter raised about rdfs:Literal
>    o he has made at least one other change in response to a comment from Jan.
>
> Peter, could you take a look and see if it does indeed resolve the issue
> you raised?
>
> Other reviewers, could you check any critical issues you raised are
> dealt with.

The closure rules now include all XML literals with the appropriate
canonical form, which means simple entailment now works. In fact, I see
Pat's added a paragraph to that effect after the statement of the RDF
entailment lemma.

That addresses the only critical issue I had with that document.

Spreadsheet through network. Oh yeah.