RE: language tags in typed RDF literals

If I had to choose (and only if I had to choose) I'd prefer
to remove the lang tags than make them significant to datatyping.

It means more work for us, and switching to other mechanisms for
language scoping/selection of assertions, but that would be the
lesser of the two evils, by a large margin.

Patrick