Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-02-14

At 11:05 PM 2/13/03 +0000, bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com wrote:
>11: Timely Responsiveness to Comments
>I have the impression that a number of comments are languishing with no

As a guilty party here, I must assert this is not a Good Thing.

The last couple of weeks have been full of distractions, and my first
priority has been to keep track of the things that require attention.  I
find that the messages to which I must respond need rather more than a
response dashed off in 5-10 minutes.

I shall try to find time to provide some response soon, preferably this week.

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>