Re: Tech Plenary Meeting

Eric, I guess that's
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/meetings/tech-200303/
                                 ^

-- ,

                    Eric Miller
                    <em@w3.org>               To:     Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
                    Sent by:                  cc:     RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
                    w3c-rdfcore-wg-requ       Subject:     Re: Tech Plenary Meeting
                    est@w3.org

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 05:14, Brian McBride wrote:
> We discussed this at a telcon, but in case anyone missed it:
>
> The slot we tentatively requested for a WG meeting at the tech plenary is

> being used for an open semantic web architecture meeting.  This is on the

> Thursday and Friday.  I think I recall hearing that it is already well
> subscribed.
>
> I'm not sure where the agenda is. Eric?

The preliminary agenda for this meeting is availiable at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/meeting/tech-200303/

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/