Re: response to issue pfps-10

Danc - please convey my sympathies to your finger

At 10:48 05/02/2003 -0600, pat hayes wrote:

[...]

>>And when you do write to the commentor, pls do it in
>>the original thread,
>
>I feel in a bind here. Brian asked me not to CC to rdf-comments, so I
>can't use the original thread.

I wasn't clear.  Clarifying the comment is part of the process and should
go on rdf comments so that we actually have a clarified comment
there.  Hopefully that will take 0-2 exchanges of messages - what I'm keen
to avoid are big sprawling discussion threads that will make it hard to
track what's happening.

The thread on pfps-07 ending in:

[[Oh, I see. It is significant for *ill-formed* typed literals.
]]

But I don't want to see "that will be fixed" without a change id.

As it stands that thread proposes two changes - I'd prefer the thread ended
with a summary of all the changes proposed in the thread.

I'm micromanaging here.  Sorry.