Re: xmlsch-02

Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com wrote:

> Somewhere, we have to draw the line, and pretending that "  10  "
> is a valid lexical form for xsd:integer is simply going too far.

Personally I find this compelling - but as HP rep I have to give more
weight to the HP implementation report.

I am happy to make changes or not to concepts to follow whatever the WG
decides - it will take no more than a day, so that a puboishable version of
concepts could be ready on the Tuesday after a WG decision to publish -
(Monday if no change to the current text)

Jeremy