RE: On I18N issue - for cr request

Overall, looks great Jeremy.

A few questions:

1. In addition to changes related to octets, did we not also address
   the concerns brought forward by I18N about the nature of the
   value space of rdf:XMLLiteral, making clarifications to the
   definition of rdf:XMLLiteral to that end, as well as address
   the relationships between XML literals, plain literals without
   lang tag, and xsd:string? (i.e. the idea of conversion versus equality)

2. In your table at the end, it seems to me that the value for
   "[avoid] an RDF-specific solution [to the problem of] XML [...] context"
   for "Normal Untyped Literal" and "Special typed literal" should be "No",
   since for both, the form of expression of contextual information is
   RDF-specific.  ???

Cheers,

Patrick