Re: document status update

Eric Miller wrote:

> On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 01:36  PM, Frank Manola wrote:
>
> > Eric--
> >
> > Just to be sure I know what you're talking about (e.g., that we're
> > making the same assumptions):
> >
> > 1.  today is a target date for what, exactly?
> > 2.  what is it you expect the document status to be when Brian returns
> > (particularly as regards to consistency)?
> >
> > I've already mentioned the issue of consistent references.  Also, I
> > notice Concepts editors draft now has a CR format.  Etc.
>
> Hi Frank,
>
> You're correct in identifying level's of 'done-ness'  :)  A quick
> characterization of this follows:
>
> 1) Documents have incorporated the last of editorial fixes discussed by
> the working group
> 2) All of the outstanding last-call issues have been addressed,
> resolved and accepted
> 3) The Documents have consistent references, appropriate style-sheets
> and are pub-rules ready
>
> What I believe we discussed Friday were numbers 1 (and possibly 2) for
> today.  There is still a lot of work for 3, but If we get 1&2 done
> before Brian returning I think this would make for a pleasant welcome.

Eric--

Fine, just wanted to be sure.  I can confirm that, as far as I know, the
Primer is done WRT 1 and 2 (although I think Brian still has to modify
the last call comments page to show pfps-15 as accepted).

--Frank

PS:  If you haven't done so, you might want to scan the Primer changes
section (without necessarily verifying all the changes actually made)
and see if there's anything that strikes you as being missing.  BTW,
does this section (and the red "changes" style) get removed when doing
3, or is this done at a later stage?