Re: document status update

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003, Eric Miller wrote:

>  From last Friday's RDF Core call, today looks like a target date.
>
> [[
> Item: Document Status
> Primer DONE.
> Concepts: a couple of things arising today; can be ready Monday
> Syntax: as above.
> Semantics: as above.
> Schema: Reification action for today will be done Monday.
> Test cases: TC repo awaiting checking, actions from today, can be ready
> Monday
> ]]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0215.html
>
> Primer  and Syntax [1] seem to be done. Can i get a status update on
> the rest of the docs?  I think it would be nice to have a little
> something for Brian when he returns :)

I'm waiting on one thing. As I understand it, the value spaces of
xsd:integer and xsd:decimal no longer intersect. If that is correct then
one datatype test case needs changing, since it currently suggests
otherwise.

The test case is
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/datatypes/Manifest.rdf#semantic-equivalence-between-datatypes

which says that

[[
	eg:foo eg:bar "10"^^<xsd:integer> .
]]
 rdfs+dt(xsd:integer, xsd:decimal)-entails
[[
	eg:foo eg:bar "10.0"^^<xsd:decimal> .
]]

I'm waiting on a confirmation that this is, or is not, actually the
case, in light of recent xsd clarifications.

Cheers,
jan