Re: XML literals

While I have sympathy for the approach suggested, I fear it moves even
further away from what Martin/I18N seem to be asking for, which is that XML
literals and text are more like each other, not less.

Graham Klyne          _________
GK@ninebynine.org  ___|_o_o_o_|_¬
(nb Helva)       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   @Cliveden, River Thames