Re: Lost email

At 08:15 25/04/2003 -0400, Dan Brickley wrote:
>* Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org> [2003-04-25 11:11+0100]
> >
> > I've just realized that I haven't received any email from the RDFcore list
> > since about 10 April... I seem to have been silently dropped from the
> > mailing list, so I'm seriously behind on what's been happening.
> >
> > Is there any way I can have lost mail resent to me?  Not having broadband
> > internet access, and because of the way my systems are configured, reading
> > and dealing with mail online via a web browser is seriously inconvenient
> > for me.
>
>Sounds like you may have been a victim of a bug in 'smartlist'.

I think I figured what's happened...  my previous list subscription was via
my ex-employer's mail system, but forwarded to my personal mailbox, so I
didn't notice.  I think they finally got round to pulling the plug on my
old email address.

>I have filesystem access to the mail archives, could roll up a tarball of
>April's message. [..]
>
>OK, http://tux.w3.org/~danbri/rdfcore/rdfcore.tar.gz (20 days, 1 msg per file)
>
>hope that helps... Maybe you can cat the files together into an mbox archive
>that's locally readable?

Got'em, thanks...   Now I just have to read through before the telecon.

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>