RE: Proposed response for timbl-02 (reification semantics)

Putting OWL test case editor's hat on.

OWL Test Cases WD has recently been published.
I would quite like at least one comment, while the other drafts get the
glory!

Maybe RDF Core WG would like to submit an OWL Test Case with a formal
request to have it included in the OWL Test Cases.

Jeremy