RE: nodeID on properties for refiication

Strong oppose.

Specific problem: what does:

<rdf:Description>
  <eg:prop rdf:nodeID="a"/>
</rdf:Description>

generate.

It currently generates

_:xx eg:prop _:a .

where _:xx corresponds to rdf:Description.

Generic problem:
I agree this functionality would perhaps be useful, but RDF/XML suffers too
many 'useful' productions. We have got rid of enough, and clarified enough
to begin to make it possible to expect people to actually understand RDF/XML
(all of it); steps to add more abbreviated forms should be taken with great
care.

Jeremy