RE: pfps-08 last call comment on typed literals

Brian,

Can we plan to include in that discussion my proposal to revert to
M&S XML literals?

Given the two options -- M&S XML literals and Peter's proposal -- M&S
literals seems the safer bet, since they are well understood and there
is substantial prior implementational experience with them, and also
reverting to M&S XML literals is more in sync with the charter, providing
a overall solution that is closer to the original definition of RDF.

Patrick