RE: Issue jsr-118 (global datatyping)

Er... you're telling them to use plain literals in the RDF but
interpret them as typed literals by the applications. This
means that conclusions drawn from an RDF-only application about
those CC/PP statements will differ from conclusions drawn by
a CC/PP application.

That means that non-monotonicity is being introduced between the
RDF and CC/PP layers.

No?

Patrick