Re: Proccess to last call

 From http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20020617-f2f/

I think it's covered by this decision:
[[
log The WG decided to consider producing a new document to describe the RDF
graph, possibly called "Resource Description Framework". This will include
description of the graph synax, what it means to assert, character
normalization and possibly some other material from the primer. Graham and
Jeremy to be editors.
]]
in the sense that it's become a document issue.

There was some discussion at the f2f of the assertion issue against a
background of social aspects of RDF deployment (in discussions in/after the
telecon prior to the F2F, the omission of any discussion of the social
environment of RDF deployment had been noted).  Section 2.3 of the new RDF
document [1] resulted from this.  Assertion is covered at sub-section 2.3.4
[2] (and still needs review/discussion).

[1]
http://www.ninebynine.org/wip/RDF-basics/2002-06-27/Overview.htm#section-Meaning

[2]
http://www.ninebynine.org/wip/RDF-basics/2002-06-27/Overview.htm#section-Asserting

At 05:14 PM 7/18/02 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:

>On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 17:06, Brian McBride wrote:

> served
> > >
> > >Which one is that?
> > >
> > >I see a number of issues "for discussion"; in particular,
> > >http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-assertion
> >
> > Datatypes.  Issue list needs updating.  I'm behind.  Sorry.
>
>Quite allright; but it's news to me that rdfms-assertion
>is resolved. I looked pretty hard for a record of
>a decision to resolve it, and I couldn't find one.
>
>Brian's clearly got plenty to do; can anybody *else*
>help me find a record of a decision to close
>rdfms-assertion?
>
>There's not a lot of urgency, but if somebody
>has it handy...
>

> > Brian
>--
>Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/