RE: datatypes discussion on other lists

I have some sympathy with Peter's position, and I am sorry that Brian did not
give us a chance to comment on his text before sending it.

In particular I think the fact that:

Test A*:

   <Jenny> <ageInYears> "10" .
   <John>  <ageInYears> "10" .
   <ageInYears> rdfs:range xsd:decimal .

holds in all cases is relevant and was omitted.

Jeremy