RE: Outstanding Issues - rdfms-xmllang

I've pencilled in 9.00-11.00 on Tuesday:
  http://www.w3.org/International/Group/2002/02/ftf17/#schedule

Both our WGs are due to start our morning break at 10.30,
so this only adds 30 mins to your estimate, though
conversations could continue over coffee during the break.
OK?

Misha

the views of Reuters Ltd.