Re: rdfms-uri-substructure: some clarifying advice [was: A collection of issue resolutions]

Dan,

Your proposal looks like a good idea.  Can we combine the two.  The strict
answer to the issue is that no, we are not going to change from URI's to
pairs.  And then add the guidance.

A small nit type question:  Jena does store URI's internally as pairs and
allows a client app to specify the namespace and the local name:

    Property p = m.createProperty(namespace, localname);

When it comes to serializing such a property the serializer has been told
where to split by the application.  Are you suggesting that this should
still throw an exception when the namespace does not end in an appropriate
character?

Brian