Re: xml:lang [was Re: Outstanding Issues ]

On 2002-02-13 15:31, "ext Bill de hÓra" <dehora@eircom.net> wrote:

> [...]

Excellent question. I actually did think to mention the
data: URI scheme. If it does the job without any risk
of conflict or ambiguity, great.

I took the more constrained approach both for the sake of a
more focused example as well as for the extra control
that a dedicated URI scheme would afford us.

Still, if data: does the job, let's use it (presuming we
choose such a route).