RE: Datatyping, text case

Sorry

I missed this earlier.

I hope it is now irrelevant, but here is an answer anyway.

Assuming we allow URIs to map to values as well as resources then you could
declare both a domain and range cosntraint on ex:succ and this would work as
well as any other datatyping proposal.

You also need to say something about the uniqueness or unambiguity of
ex:succ, which you can't do in RDF - you need webont.

Jeremy