Re: RDF Parser Test cases report for Raptor

OK, all test cases fixed up. I'm going to recreate the large manifest
and slap an updated list of test cases into the document, then check it
in to Brian's CVS space.

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Dave Beckett wrote:

> Negative Test http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/xmlbase/Manifest.rdf#error001 SUCCEEDED, should have failed
>
> The N-Triple Raptor returned was:
>   <mailto:relfile> <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type> <http://example.org/type> .
>
> [[
>                of relative URI.
> ]] -- http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/xmlbase/error001.rdf
>
> I can't see how to test this without knowledge of the specific URI
> scheme here, 'mailto' and that it is not hierarchical.  The URI
> should be changed to 'example:blah' unless there is something about
> the mailto scheme that requires this.

This test case _is_ an error, but as Dave says, it requires knowledge of
handling the mailto: URI. Suggest we demote this to NOT_APPROVED and
I'll attach a description to it saying why.

Theoremhood is positively decidable.
It just takes time at least exponential in the length of the proof.