Re: Pls Review: New Media Type Draft

On Wednesday, August 28, 2002, at 08:34  AM, Graham Klyne wrote:
> With reference to DanBri's comment about assertion:  I think the
> intent is already conveyed by section 2, so the 2nd para of section 4
> can be dropped without loss of meaning.

The paragraphs explains how the media type can be used for assertion,
section 2 explains how it can be used in processing practice. I don't
see how the intent is conveyed.

> However, when a URI with fragment identifier is used within an RDF
> document,
> the URI part is presumed to refer to an RDF document

I disagree. This assumption is not true for a large portion of existing
RDF documents (especially RSS files).

> I think this paragraph would usefully go at the top of this section.

Fixed.
--
Aaron Swartz [http://www.aaronsw.com] I am large, I contain multitudes.