RE: Alternative representation of typed literal nodes in NTriples (and N3)

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com wrote:

> > How are you disposed towards (datatype, stuff) where stuff may or may
> > not be further structured?
>
> If 'stuff' constitutes (or contains) in some explicit fashion a lexical
> representation which is interpreted in terms of that datatype, sure.

I'm sorry if this is nit-picking; conceptually, it seems easier to deal
with each literal as a member of its datatype, not carrying an
accumulation of cruft that's leaked from the representations of other
DTs.

Hang on, wasn't he holding a wooden parrot? No! It was a porcelain owl.