Re: what triple bloat? [was: RDFCore WG minutes for the telecon 2002-08-02 (rdf doc, datatypes)]

On Sat, 03 Aug 2002 09:38:42 +0100 Graham Klyne wrote:

  > Jos, I tend to agree with you.  But I think we need to take seriously
  > Mike's concerns, dealing as he does with very large triple stores.

Yes we have to (I only wanted to give some facts).
We are also not yet at that 6x -> 8x Java/C# objects
as we keep some experiments open, but it is feasable.

  > For the process, is this a request to correct the minutes, or a new
  > discussion thread?

I don't make a request to correct the minutes
and I guess you also have other priorities ;-)

-- ,