Re: Issue rdfms-abouteach

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> > Issue http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-abouteach
[...]

> However, I personally am unconvinced by Dave's case that the change is
> *necessary*. aboutEach is unfortunate and shouldn't be in the language but I
> feel it is in the category of "don't like but are not really broken."  (In
> contrast with the issue that brought the chair into action in October where
> the spec is self-contradictory and hence is broken!).

This does look like a design change; i.e. we're wandering
into RDF 1.1. I'll have an increasingly difficult
time including this as an "editorial clarification"
to the RDF 1.0 REC.

On the other hand, maybe we've already crossed that line,
and we're going to do the whole Proposed-Rec/review
process anyway...