Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2001-11-16

Guys, I'm afraid I won't be able to deliver the promised draft of the
datatyping document until tomorrow. Much of my time was consumed by
digesting the exploded email traffic (item 6 on the agenda, thanks for
bringing it up) and trying to keep up with the new suggestions and
clarifications.

Let's discuss how to proceed with datatyping after the straw poll
tomorrow...

Sergey