RE: incomplete datatyping (was: Re: datatypes and MT)

Thanks for the info.

This actually makes the example of the size property
even more meaningful, as it shows the ambiguity even
more clearly. Since there is no single derived type
"responsible" for disambiguation, there is no explicit
means to decide *which* range should be used to interpret
the non-locally typed literal.

Patrick