Re: Issue http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

> If we change the meaning of RDF, then we change the namespace. I
don't think
> we'll need anything more.

If W3C history is a guide, this is not really an option.

It was made quite clear to us on the XHTML WG that a namespace is a
namespace is a namespace!

e.g. frames, strict and loose XHTML all have the same namespace.

No there is XML 1.0, and the upcoming XML 1.1, and we need to do the
same thing.

versioning, although mundane _is_important.

Frank

Frank