Re: log:forSome/#rdfms-identity-anon-resources

that query thing is an interesting idea!
when we try to unify 2 anonymous nodes it is actually
like a query of one node against the other node
(the latter node looking like an in-line set of statements)
so the former one is existentially quantified
whereas the latter one is universally quantified
(and subjects match immediately (we use null's for them))
and so everybody is right

Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>@w3.org on 2001-06-29 07:19:07 PM

Please respond to fmanola@mitre.org

Sent by:  w3c-rdfcore-wg-request@w3.org