Re: draft partitioning of the issues

On Friday, June 22, 2001, at 01:37  PM, Brian McBride wrote:

> Per my action from today's telecon, I've taken a first pass at
> assigning
> issues to partitions.

Thanks for doing this Brian, I think it'll be a big help. Some comments:

mime-types-for-rdf-docs:
	I don't think this is an abstract syntax issue, although I'm not really
	sure where it fits. If there's no better place for it then we can just
	leave it here.

I also believe the following issues are in scope for the Working Group:

rdfms-literals-as-resources and rdfms-literalsubjects:
	A large body of implementation and user experience shows the
need for these
	issues to be clarified. I think that there is certainly room for
	clarification of this within the charter of the Working Group.

rdf-equivalent-uri's:
	Experience with the DAML specification has shown equivalence
to be a useful
	and perhaps even essential property. It's absence from the
schema spec is,
	in my opinion, an error.

Thanks,