Re: Model-specific identity for anon resources, and its representation: A new issue?

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, Brian McBride wrote:

> Jan,
>
> There is an issue:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-identity-anon-resources
>
> Could we link the points you have raised in with that issue?
>
> Brian

It's related, yes. While I'm sympathetic with some of Jos' viewpoint
(having had a chance to think about it over the weekend), I've still got
concerns about "unifying" anonymous resources - particularly in
mandating such an interpretation in the "core" of RDF.

Tel +44(0)117 9287163 Fax +44 (0)117 9287112 RFC822 jan.grant@bris.ac.uk
( echo "ouroboros"; cat ) > /dev/fd/0 # it's like talking to yourself sometimes