Re: Structuring the problem space

My message:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0168.html gives
part of my view of the problem space partition.  To expand on that a
little, I think the following areas can be identified:

RDF core:
   minimum abstract graph syntax and associated interpretation.
   Interpretation of this is mandatory for any RDF processor.

RDF "standard library":
   Common features, such as containers, that can be built using
   core constructs and additional vocabulary defined in the
   rdf: namespace.

RDF schema:
   The basic RDF class system and associated inference rules.

XML serialization of RDF:
   This will cover serialization of core features, and may also
   include some XML syntactic sugar for "standard library"
   features (e.g. rdf:li).

#g

                                 <http://www.baltimore.com>