Re: RDF/XML Syntax Internal Working Draft V1.23

I agree;  excellent work (reads fine in IE5 anyway!).  I only have one
concern, and that is that the title seems inconsistent with the
contents.  Mind you, I like (and we need) those contents, but the title
leads me to expect a self-contained document describing the RDF/XML
Syntax.  That's what I expect we will publish under this title.  What we
have is a document that describes the process by which we're evolving
the syntax, which needs to be used together with the M&S to really
understand the changes we're in the process of making.  I'm a little
concerned that if the world hears we're publishing a new "RDF/XML Syntax
WD", this won't be what they'll expect to get.

--Frank