Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2001-08-31

Dan Connolly wrote:
> This agenda puts
> a lot of stuff between us and any such decision:

Yes.  Took us far too long last week to get to anything substantive.

> (a) each action stands on its own, and all
> outstanding actions are reviewed together
> at the beginning of the meeting.
>
> (b) keep each outstanding action under the agenda
> item in which it was raised, and carry
> forward things at the granularity of agenda
> items, rather than of action items.
>
> I'm starting to prefer style (b). Style
> (a) really only works if, for each
> action item, folks just say done/not done,
> and we move on.

Lets try and get through the action review in under 5 mins.  At least for this
week.  I think that can be done.  I'd rather spend my time between now and
the telecon reviewing the docs.

Syntax is first on the agenda because my memory from last week's telecon
was we decided that was the one we would do first.