Offtopic: Legal background

From: Szabo Aron <aron@ik.bme.hu>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 08:11:19 +0200
To: <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>

Dear Members,

I'm seeking an expert who could answer me some questions in connection with
the nation-specific legislation of electronic signatures and allowed
signature-creation devices (e.g. if the legislation says in Germany that
"qualified eletronic signature" needs "SSCD" that can be either a "software
token" (!) or a "hardware token", would it be allowed to use signing in
"batch mode" (no need to give PIN code each time of usage)).
An expert from
1. Germany
2. Italy
is needed. Could you suggest me someone (name, e-mail address)?

Thank you in advance!

Aron Szabo

---