Re: QUESTIONS ?

Jacques DEMERJIAN wrote:
> My questions are:
>
> 1-the "signature value" represented in the xml signature isn't PKCS#7
> "binary format "?

It is not. You sign a digest of a xml structure containing digests of
documents you want to sign. This signature value is then included in
<SignatureValue> in the xml-signature file.

> 2-Where is the time-stamp "horodatage" ,it exist?

I've got the same question - how to include, in a standard way, a time
stamp in the CMS format? As a SignatureProperty, or what? Or maybe there
is some XML time-stamp specification?

PS
Time-stamp according to rfc#3161 is not presented in pkcs#7 format, but
in CMS format (modification of pkcs#7) - see rfc#2630.

---
 Super promocyjna oferta dla mieszkancow Krakowa
      http://www.promocja.kki.pl/radio.html
---