Re: Last call announcement for XML 1.1

I missed the earlier announce I suppose, but I'm cc:ing this call to the
xmldsig and xenc lists. Both of those specs are dependent on XML1.0 and I
haven't considered the 1.1 spec closely enough to understand if xmldsig and
xenc could also work with 1.1 . I hope to think about it more carefully and
that others in the WG will do the same! <smile/>