RE: POLL: Fwd: Re: XPath filter 2.0

Hi,

I vote for #2 for the following reasons:

  1. more intuitive, eliminates the strange UNION behaviour of #1

  2. makes it possible to arrange several set operations within a
     single transform (more intuitive than a sequence of transforms,
     less overhead)

  3. easier to make optimizations such as Merlin has worked out
     (thanks Merlin!)

Regards, Gregor