Re: Y5 Exclusive C145n interop; was Re: c14n/exc-c14n interop samples

Hi Merlin,

OK, I see. But what's up with attributes? We make exclusive c14n on a
nodeset where an attribute is in the document subset and the owner element
of the attribute is NOT in the document subset:

Q: Do I output the attribute?

Regards,
Christian