Re: [XPath Filter 2.0] Problem with Transform model

On Sunday 26 May 2002 08:31 am, Gregor Karlinger wrote:
> A possible solution for this problem could be to explicitely
> forbid an emtpy input for the XPath Filter 2.0 transform. Any
> thought?

How would one forbid this? We can't stop a user from specifying an XPath
expression that misses the mark, right? If we said throw an error, that
would stop the processing of the signature -- maybe there are other useful
XPath transforms. We could add a processing step that says if the input
node-set is empty the transform is done.