Re: Error in merlin-iaikTests-two.tar.gz?

Hi Merlin,
hi Joseph,

I guess, NOW I got it. First of all, I can verify Merlin's signature now.
Just to check that I understood it right:

If I c14nize a document subset, I do only have to make this weird xml:*
copying magic if the current element is an "orphan" node (to use this
exclc14n lingo term), i.e. if the parent of the element is not in the
document subset.
If the parent of the current element IS in the document subset, I do NOT do
the copying of all xml:* attrs, right?

Joseph, please do not include the geuerp-iaikTests-one.zip from my former
mail, it's wrong. I don't post a geuerp-iaikTests-two.zip because it does
the same things which are in Merlins example.

Christian

--On Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2002 14:24 +0100 merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>