Re: Performace data and comparison

Christian,

Thanks a lot for the examples! On my Athlon 900MHz I have folllowing results
(everything compiled in debug mode w/o optimization):
    apachesample_xfilter2_doc_1.xml: Executed 100 tests in 110 msec
    apachesample_xfilter2_doc_2.xml: Executed 100 tests in 330 msec
    apachesample_xfilter2_doc_3.xml: Executed 100 tests in 300 msec
    apachesample_xfilter2_doc_4.xml: Executed 100 tests in 350 msec
    apachesample_xfilter2_doc_5.xml: Executed 100 tests in 430 msec
    apachesample_xfilter2_doc_6.xml: Executed 100 tests in 440 msec
    apachesample_xfilter2_doc_7.xml: Executed 100 tests in 500 msec
I did signature verification instead of document signing because there
is no
difference for HMAC. As you can see, I also have linear performance drop
as it is expected (more transform operations more time it takes).

Aleksey.